Horatio ChaiseAlabaster Herringbone
alabaster amazon bench seat camel back chaise chaise lounge claremont delancey flared arm forsyth gilt herringbone horatio lifestyle natural overstock perigold sheridan tight back
PRODUCT DETAILSThis simplified chaise combines clean-lined contemporary comfort with an echo of the past. Its unmistakable camelback creates a welcoming headrest atop the generously sized lounging platform. Recessed square feet cement the look’s modern leanings.
- All Horatio Chaises have a single bench seat and a tight back cushion.
- Overall Width 43"W; Overall Depth is 74"D
- Seat Height is 18"H; Overall Height is 33"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break at reversal, the Herringbone Weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- The seat is an 8-way hand-tied spring system. To make the 8-way hand-tied coils, our craftsman tie springs eight ways, from side to side, front to back and diagonally ensuring supportive, flexible, comfort.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.