Leroy ChairAlabaster Chenille
accent chair alabaster amazon armchair bushwick chair chenille dewitt gilt irving lawson leroy lifestyle natural overstock perigold rolled arm walker
PRODUCT DETAILSSoundly constructed, solidly traditional, the Leroy Chair makes a statement in living rooms with its familiar, cozy charm. A tall supporting back cushion and large, pleated roll arms create an ideal space to curl up with a good book.
- All Leroy Chairs have one (1) seat cushion and one (1) loose back cushion.
- Overall Width is 41"W
- Classic Depth is 43"D; Luxe Depth is 49"D
- Seat Height is 20"H; Overall Height is 36"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Providing a “fuzzy feel”, Chenille is created from a yarn that has a raised, textured surface, which is known as pile. It is a tightly woven fabric that is thick, heavy and soft.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Seat Cushions are "spring-and-down," featuring a core of coiled springs, which is surrounded by a foam and then wrapped with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Back cushions have a foam core to hold the structure of the cushion, then it is wrapped with a downproof cover and filled with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.