Rivington ChairAlabaster Chambray
accent chair alabaster amazon armchair bench seat bennet chair chambray cotona flared arm foley gilt lifestyle morton natural overstock perigold rivington shelter arm
PRODUCT DETAILSA beautiful way to relax, the Rivington Chair’s high sheltering arms surround you in stylish comfort. Never one to skimp on style, this chair offers the perfect mix of couture and tradition with tapered block feet and outward-slanting arms.
- All Rivington Chairs have single bench seat, one (1) back cushion and two (2) kidney pillows.
- Overall Width is 44"W
- Classic Depth is 37"D; Luxe Depth is 41"D
- Seat Height is 18"H; Overall Height is 31"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Its signature pattern gives it an almost heather appearance. While both casual and dimensional, Chambray offers up a quality that is woven on warp and solid cross yarn and embraces dimension and strength. A light knit substrate stabilizes the fabric and yet still allows it to be draped, ultimately adding a hum sprung vibe.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Seat Cushions are "spring-and-down," featuring a core of coiled springs, which is surrounded by a foam and then wrapped with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Back cushions have a foam core to hold the structure of the cushion, then it is wrapped with a downproof cover and filled with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.