Leroy ChairBluebell Chambray
accent chair amazon armchair blue bluebell bushwick chair chambray dewitt gilt irving lawson leroy lifestyle overstock perigold rolled arm walker
PRODUCT DETAILSSoundly constructed, solidly traditional, the Leroy Chair makes a statement in living rooms with its familiar, cozy charm. A tall supporting back cushion and large, pleated roll arms create an ideal space to curl up with a good book.
- All Leroy Chairs have one (1) seat cushion and one (1) loose back cushion.
- Overall Width is 41"W
- Classic Depth is 43"D; Luxe Depth is 49"D
- Seat Height is 20"H; Overall Height is 36"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Its signature pattern gives it an almost heather appearance. While both casual and dimensional, Chambray offers up a quality that is woven on warp and solid cross yarn and embraces dimension and strength. A light knit substrate stabilizes the fabric and yet still allows it to be draped, ultimately adding a hum sprung vibe.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Seat Cushions are "spring-and-down," featuring a core of coiled springs, which is surrounded by a foam and then wrapped with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Back cushions have a foam core to hold the structure of the cushion, then it is wrapped with a downproof cover and filled with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.