Madison ChaiseBluebell Herringbone
amazon beekman bench seat blue bluebell chaise chaise lounge gilt gramercy herringbone huntington lifestyle linton madison overstock perigold shelter arm slim arm
PRODUCT DETAILSThe Madison Chaise proves that comfort and class are not mutually exclusive. This statement piece expands upon the winning profile of the Madison Chair, with a long bench inviting an afternoon reading session. Its distinctively narrow, slightly rounded features are sturdy yet refined.
- All Madison Chaises have a single bench seat and one (1) Back Cushion.
- Overall Width 32"W; Overall Depth is 65"D
- Seat Height is 18.5"H; Overall Height is 33"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break at reversal, the Herringbone Weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- The seat is an 8-way hand-tied spring system. To make the 8-way hand-tied coils, our craftsman tie springs eight ways, from side to side, front to back and diagonally ensuring supportive, flexible, comfort.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.