Leroy ChairSea Spray Herringbone
accent chair amazon armchair bushwick chair crypton dewitt gilt herringbone irving lawson leroy lifestyle light blue green overstock perigold rolled arm sea spray walker
PRODUCT DETAILSSoundly constructed, solidly traditional, the Leroy Chair makes a statement in living rooms with its familiar, cozy charm. A tall supporting back cushion and large, pleated roll arms create an ideal space to curl up with a good book.
- All Leroy Chairs have one (1) seat cushion and one (1) loose back cushion.
- Overall Width is 41"W
- Classic Depth is 43"D; Luxe Depth is 49"D
- Seat Height is 20"H; Overall Height is 36"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break at reversal, the Herringbone Weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- This fabric features Crypton which is a performance technology built into every fiber to resists spills, stains and odors. Crypton Home Fabric is non-toxic, it is GREENGUARD™ Gold certified for sustainability, and it is milled in the USA.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Seat Cushions are "spring-and-down," featuring a core of coiled springs, which is surrounded by a foam and then wrapped with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Back cushions have a foam core to hold the structure of the cushion, then it is wrapped with a downproof cover and filled with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.