Mercer ChairGraphite Distressed Chenille
accent chair amazon armchair bryant chair crypton dark grey distressed chenille gilt graphite lafayette lifestyle marcy mercer overstock perigold tompkins track arm wide track arm
PRODUCT DETAILSSuper-comfortable and serious about style, the Mercer Chair is a solidly designed piece that will last a lifetime. The gently rounded curves of this cubed chair hint at a traditional past, while serving the needs of modern life. Low, square wooden feet complete the look.
- All Mercer Chairs have one (1) seat cushion and one (1) back cushion.
- Overall Width is 36"W
- Classic Depth is 39"D; Luxe Depth is 44"D
- Seat Height is 19"H; Overall Height is 33.5"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Evoking the purity of the refined chenille weave, this material embraces a slightly distressed look, while offering a medium weight upholstery grade that is gentle to the hand.
- This fabric features Crypton which is a performance technology built into every fiber to resists spills, stains and odors. Crypton Home Fabric is non-toxic, it is GREENGUARD™ Gold certified for sustainability, and it is milled in the USA.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Seat Cushions are "spring-and-down," featuring a core of coiled springs, which is surrounded by a foam and then wrapped with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Back cushions have a foam core to hold the structure of the cushion, then it is wrapped with a downproof cover and filled with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.