Crosby SofaOtter Linen
10' 5' 6' 7' 8' 9' amazon bench seat cooper couch crosby cumberland devoe duffy gilt lifestyle linen medium brown otter overstock perigold sloped arm sofa
PRODUCT DETAILSWith a seamlessly beautiful solution to modern seating, the Crosby Sofa offers a fresh take on traditional features. Cleanly sloped arms cascade into a slim, straight profile. It doesn’t get more sculptural than this clean, movement-filled design.
- All Crosby sofa sizes have single bench seat and two (2) throw pillows.
- 5' length sofas have a single back cushion.
- 6', 7', 8', 9' and 10' length sofas have two (2) back cushions.
- Classic Depth is 38"D; Luxe Depth is 43"D
- Seat Height is 18.5"H; Overall Height is 32.5"H
- Due to the nature and size of single bench cushions, the upholstery may reveal "comfort wrinkles" sooner. Bench cushions have less support to stabilize the material due to their extended size, and the wrinkles should not be considered a construction defect.
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- This is a tightly woven fabric with a soft hand, natural texture and subtle sheen that is rich in color. It drapes beautifully creating a refined, tailored look.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Seat Cushions are "spring-and-down," featuring a core of coiled springs, which is surrounded by a foam and then wrapped with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Back cushions have a foam core to hold the structure of the cushion, then it is wrapped with a downproof cover and filled with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.