Hudson ChairAlabaster Vintage Leather
accent chair alabaster amazon arm chair astor chair gilt greenwich hudson lifestyle muscota nails overstock perigold shelter arm sherman tight seat tufted tuxedo vintage leather
PRODUCT DETAILSThis charmer takes notes from the 1920's with its feet firmly planted in the now. Tufted button and brass detailing softens the edges of the frame’s no-nonsense square form. A clever design to complement all your favorite décor, from retro to recent.
- All Madison Chairs have a single bench seat and one (1) Back Cushion.
- Overall Width is 39"W; Overall Depth is 37"D
- Seat Height is 18"H; Overall Height is 32"H
- Leather is a natural material that is subject to variations and natural markings. Texture, size and color will vary slightly from hide to hide making each piece unique.
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- This is an aniline leather that has a distressed, oily pull-up featuring a natural grain, highlighting the handcrafted nature of leather with aged appeal.
- Leather is a natural product and as such there will be variations between the product demonstrated and the one received. Please view the full-size leather swatch to see the intricacies of the leather used to upholster products.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- This style is a tight seat. Both seat and back are upholstered, with no loose cushions. This gives a cleaner, more tailored appearance and a firmer feel.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.