Rivington ChairGraphite Vintage Leather
chair graphite rivington vintage leather
PRODUCT DETAILSA beautiful way to relax. The Rivington Chair’s high sheltering arms surround you in stylish comfort. Never one to skimp on style, this chair offers the perfect mix of couture and tradition with tapered block feet and outward-slanting arms.
- All Rivington Chairs have single bench seat, one (1) back cushion and two (2) kidney pillows.
- Overall Width is 44"W
- Classic Depth is 37"D; Luxe Depth is 41"D
- Seat Height is 18"H; Overall Height is 31"H
- Leather is a natural material that is subject to variations and natural markings. Texture, size and color will vary slightly from hide to hide making each piece unique.
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- This is an aniline leather that has a distressed, oily pull-up featuring a natural grain, highlighting the handcrafted nature of leather with aged appeal.
- Leather is a natural product and as such there will be variations between the product demonstrated and the one received. Please view the full-size leather swatch to see the intricacies of the leather used to upholster products.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.