Abigail Dining ChairBluebell Sable Velvet
abigail bluebell chair crypton dining chair lifestyle sable velvet
PRODUCT DETAILSA regal dining chair with petite rolled arms and a scrolled back. The arms and bottom edge are accented with nail tacks while the legs are angled for stability.
- Overall Dimensions are 27"W x 30"D x 40"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- A lustrous velvet weave with an enhanced texture in the pile to create a barely visible stripe. This opulent fabric looks and feels luxurious. Features Crypton technology.
- This fabric features Crypton which is a performance technology built into every fiber to resists spills, stains and odors. Crypton Home Fabric is non-toxic, it is GREENGUARD™ Gold certified for sustainability, and it is milled in the USA.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- This style is a tight seat. Both seat and back are upholstered, with no loose cushions. This gives a cleaner, more tailored appearance and a firmer feel.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.