Abigail Dining ChairOtter Leather
abigail chair dining chair leather lifestyle otter
PRODUCT DETAILSA regal dining chair with petite rolled arms and a scrolled back. The arms and bottom edge are accented with nail tacks while the legs are angled for stability.
- Overall Dimensions are 27"W x 30"D x 40"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- A lightly distressed aniline leather that has been lightly brushed with beeswax to give a matte finish and a slightly aged appearance. The distinctive qualities are its smooth, silky touch and its gentle velvety finish.
- Leather is a natural product and as such there will be variations between the product demonstrated and the one received. Please view the full-size leather swatch to see the intricacies of the leather used to upholster products.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- This style is a tight seat. Both seat and back are upholstered, with no loose cushions. This gives a cleaner, more tailored appearance and a firmer feel.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.