Charlton BenchOtter Chenille
bench charlton chenille otter
PRODUCT DETAILSThe timeless silhouette of the Charlton Bench delivers the best of classic and contemporary design elements. Featuring elongated, tapered wooden legs, this versatile bench is a striking accent piece. Flanked by low, curved backrests, its single bench seat provides a wide resting area.
- All Charlton Bench have a single bench seat and two (2) side cushion.
- Overall Width 72"W; Overall Depth is 27"D
- Seat Height is 19"H; Overall Height is 31"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Providing a “fuzzy feel, ” Chenille is created from a yarn that has a raised, textured surface, which is known as pile. It is a tightly woven fabric that is thick, heavy and soft.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.