Charlton ChairAlabaster Chambray
accent chair alabaster amazon armchair bench seat canarsie chair chambray charlton flared arm gilt horace lifestyle mid-century natural overstock perigold randall sewn-in cushion tall legs union
PRODUCT DETAILSPerched atop elongated wooden legs, the Charlton Chair is the picture of classic furniture design. Devotees of 1920s styles will appreciate this modern interpretation. Featuring outwardly angled arms and a single-bench seat, it’s the perfect addition to stylish modern interiors.
- All Charlton Chairs have a single bench seat, one (1) back cushion and two (2) side cushions.
- Overall Width is 42"W
- Classic Depth is 33"D; Luxe Depth is 40"D
- Seat Height is 19"H; Overall Height is 31"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Its signature pattern gives it an almost heather appearance. While both casual and dimensional, Chambray offers up a quality that is woven on warp and solid cross yarn and embraces dimension and strength. A light knit substrate stabilizes the fabric and yet still allows it to be draped, ultimately adding a hum sprung vibe.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Seat Cushions are "spring-and-down," featuring a core of coiled springs, which is surrounded by a foam and then wrapped with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Back cushions have a foam core to hold the structure of the cushion, then it is wrapped with a downproof cover and filled with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.