Crosby ChaiseBlack Jack Herringbone
black jack chaise crosby herringbone
PRODUCT DETAILSLounge in style with the Crosby Chaise. The chair’s distinctive slope arms lead toward a solid bench seat with ample room for naps and leisurely Sunday reads. Understated elegance at its best.
- All Crosby Chaises have one (1) bench seat, back cushion and throw pillow.
- Overall Width 39"W; Overall Depth is 72"D
- Seat Height is 18.5"H; Overall Height is 32.5"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break atreversal, the Herringbone weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.