Crosby DaybedAlabaster Chenille
alabaster chenille crosby daybed
PRODUCT DETAILSOffering a stylish and multi-functional seating solution, the Crosby Daybed is ready for unexpected guests. Its sloped arms provide casual comfort, while its square seat offers firm support for lounging or dreaming.
- All Crosby Daybeds have a single bench seat, a two (2) back cushion and a two (2) standard pillows.
- Overall Width 96"W; Overall Depth is 60"D
- Seat Height is 18.5"H; Overall Height is 32.5"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Providing a “fuzzy feel, ” Chenille is created from a yarn that has a raised, textured surface, which is known as pile. It is a tightly woven fabric that is thick, heavy and soft.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.