Crosby DaybedBlue Print Herringbone
blue print crosby crypton daybed herringbone
PRODUCT DETAILSOffering a stylish and multi-functional seating solution, the Crosby Daybed is ready for unexpected guests. Its sloped arms provide casual comfort, while its square seat offers firm support for lounging or dreaming.
- All Crosby Daybeds have a single bench seat, a two (2) back cushion and a two (2) standard pillows.
- Overall Width 96"W; Overall Depth is 60"D
- Seat Height is 18.5"H; Overall Height is 32.5"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break atreversal, the Herringbone weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- This fabric features Crypton which is a performance technology built into every fiber to resists spills, stains and odors. Crypton Home Fabric is non-toxic, it is GREENGUARD™ Gold certified for sustainability, and it is milled in the USA.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.