Hudson ChairBlack Jack Herringbone
accent chair amazon armchair astor black black jack chair gilt greenwich herringbone hudson lifestyle muscota nails overstock perigold shelter arm sherman tight seat tufted tuxedo
PRODUCT DETAILSThis charmer takes notes from the 1920's with its feet firmly planted in the now. Tufted button and brass detailing softens the edges of the frame’s no-nonsense square form. A clever design to complement all your favorite décor, from retro to recent.
- All Hudson Chairs have a tight seat cushion and a tight back cushion.
- Overall Width is 39"W; Overall Depth is 37"D
- Seat Height is 18"H; Overall Height is 32"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break at reversal, the Herringbone Weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- This style is a tight seat. Both seat and back are upholstered, with no loose cushions. This gives a cleaner, more tailored appearance and a firmer feel.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.