Hudson ChairBluebell Distressed Chenille
bluebell chair crypton distressed chenille hudson
PRODUCT DETAILSThis charmer takes notes from the 1920s with its feet firmly planted in the now. Tufted button and brass detailing softens the edges of the frame’s no-nonsense square form. A clever design to compliment all your favorite décor, from retro to recent.
- All Hudson Chairs have a tight seat cushion and a tight back cushion.
- Overall Width is 39"W; Overall Depth is 37"D
- Seat Height is 18"H; Overall Height is 32"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Evoking the purity of the refined chenille weave, this material embraces a slightly distressed look, while offering a medium weight upholstery grade that is gentle to the hand.
- This fabric features Crypton which is a performance technology built into every fiber to resists spills, stains and odors. Crypton Home Fabric is non-toxic, it is GREENGUARD™ Gold certified for sustainability, and it is milled in the USA.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- This style is a tight seat. Both seat and back are upholstered, with no loose cushions. This gives a cleaner, more tailored appearance and a firmer feel.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.