Hudson SofaPumice Chambray
6' 7' 8' 9' amazon astor chambray couch gilt gray greenwich grey hudson lifestyle muscota nails overstock perigold pumice shelter arm sherman sofa tight seat tufted tuxedo
PRODUCT DETAILSSleek, elegant, and absolutely liveable. The Hudson Sofa leads the way for reimagined classics, bringing exquisite art deco-inspired design into a simple and functional form. Brass nail heads and button tufting accentuate the elegant 1920’s roots of this tight seat stunner.
- All Hudson Sofas have a tight seat cushion and a tight back cushion.
- Overall Depth is 37"D
- Seat Height is 18"H; Overall Height is 32"
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Its signature pattern gives it an almost heather appearance. While both casual and dimensional, Chambray offers up a quality that is woven on warp and solid cross yarn and embraces dimension and strength. A light knit substrate stabilizes the fabric and yet still allows it to be draped, ultimately adding a hum sprung vibe.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- This style is a tight seat. Both seat and back are upholstered, with no loose cushions. This gives a cleaner, more tailored appearance and a firmer feel.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.