Hudson SofaPumice Hopsack Linen
6' 7' 8' 9' amazon astor crypton gilt greenwich hopsack linen hudson lifestyle muscota nails overstock perigold pumice shelter arm sherman sofa tight seat tufted tuxedo
PRODUCT DETAILSSleek, elegant, and absolutely liveable. The Hudson Sofa leads the way for reimagined classics, bringing exquisite art deco-inspired design into a simple and functional form. Brass nail heads and button tufting accentuate the elegant 1920’s roots of this tight seat stunner.
- All Hudson sofa sizes have a tight seat cushion and a tight back cushion.
- Overall Depth is 37"D
- Seat Height is 18"H; Overall Height is 32"
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Hopsack Linen is a linen-like loose weave fabric that presents a variegated monochromatic color evoking the look of an informal hopsack fabric. Though casual in feel, this fabric is crisp in tailoring.
- This fabric features Crypton which is a performance technology built into every fiber to resists spills, stains and odors. Crypton Home Fabric is non-toxic, it is GREENGUARD™ Gold certified for sustainability, and it is milled in the USA.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- This style is a tight seat. Both seat and back are upholstered, with no loose cushions. This gives a cleaner, more tailored appearance and a firmer feel.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.