Leroy SofaOyster Chambray
10' 5' 6' 7' 8' 9' amazon bushwick chambray couch dewitt gilt greyish cream irving lawson leroy lifestyle overstock oyster perigold rolled arm sofa walker
PRODUCT DETAILSDesigned for comfort, the Leroy Sofa harnesses the best of traditional sofa features in a silhouette that works for today’s interiors. Ideal for relaxed family lifestyles, it is divided by casual and cozy loose back cushions. Turned wooden feet and roll arms echo its pleasantly rounded profile.
- 5' and 6' length sofas have two (2) seat cushions and two (2) loose back cushions.
- 7', 8' and 9' length sofas have three (3) seat cushions and three (3) loose back cushions.
- 10' length sofas have four (4) seat cushions and four (4) loose back cushions.
- Classic Depth is 43"D; Luxe Depth is 49"D
- Seat Height is 20"H; Overall Height is 36"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Its signature pattern gives it an almost heather appearance. While both casual and dimensional, Chambray offers up a quality that is woven on warp and solid cross yarn and embraces dimension and strength. A light knit substrate stabilizes the fabric and yet still allows it to be draped, ultimately adding a hum sprung vibe.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Seat Cushions are "spring-and-down," featuring a core of coiled springs, which is surrounded by a foam and then wrapped with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Back cushions have a foam core to hold the structure of the cushion, then it is wrapped with a downproof cover and filled with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.