Leroy SofaOyster Herringbone
10' 5' 6' 7' 8' 9' herringbone leroy oyster sofa
PRODUCT DETAILSDesigned for comfort, the Leroy Sofa harnesses the best of traditional sofa features in a silhouette that works for today’s interiors. Ideal for relaxed family lifestyles, it is divided by casual and cozy loose back cushions. Turned wooden feet and roll arms echo its pleasantly rounded profile.
- 5' and 6' length sofas have two (2) seat cushions and two (2) loose back cushions.
- 7', 8' and 9' length sofas have three (3) seat cushions and three (3) loose back cushions.
- 10' length sofas have four (4) seat cushions and four (4) loose back cushions.
- Classic Depth is 43"D; Luxe Depth is 49"D
- Seat Height is 20"H; Overall Height is 36"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break atreversal, the Herringbone weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.