Madison SofaGraphite Herringbone
10' 5' 6' 7' 8' 9' crypton graphite herringbone madison sofa
PRODUCT DETAILSThe Madison Sofa beautifies any interior style with its clean-lined sophistication. The low, deep profile is equally great for entertaining guests, reading cross-legged, or curling up for a nap. The silhouette is modest and refined with its narrow arms and slim profile.
- All Madison sofa sizes have a single bench seat.
- 5' length sofas have one (1) back cushion.
- 6', 7', 8', 9' and 10' length sofas have two (2) back cushions.
- Classic Depth is 38"D; Luxe Depth is 41"D
- Seat Height is 18.5"H; Overall Height is 33"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break atreversal, the Herringbone weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- This fabric features Crypton which is a performance technology built into every fiber to resists spills, stains and odors. Crypton Home Fabric is non-toxic, it is GREENGUARD™ Gold certified for sustainability, and it is milled in the USA.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.