Madison SofaOyster Basketweave
10' 5' 6' 7' 8' 9' amazon basketweave beekman bench seat couch gilt gramercy greyish cream huntington lifestyle linton madison overstock oyster perigold shelter arm slim arm sofa
PRODUCT DETAILSThe Madison Sofa beautifies any interior style with its clean-lined sophistication. The low, deep profile is modest and refined with its narrow arms and slim profile.
- All Madison sofa sizes have a single bench seat.
- 5' length sofas have one (1) back cushion.
- 6', 7', 8', 9' and 10' length sofas have two (2) back cushions.
- Classic Depth is 38"D; Luxe Depth is 41"D
- Seat Height is 18.5"H; Overall Height is 33"H
- Due to the nature and size of single bench cushions, the upholstery may reveal "comfort wrinkles" sooner. Bench cushions have less support to stabilize the material due to their extended size, and the wrinkles should not be considered a construction defect.
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Identified by its checkered appearance, Basketweave is made up of groups of warp and wept threading, which are interlaced to form a simple but hunky crisscross pattern.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Seat Cushions are "spring-and-down," featuring a core of coiled springs, which is surrounded by a foam and then wrapped with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Back cushions have a foam core to hold the structure of the cushion, then it is wrapped with a downproof cover and filled with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.