Mercer ChairAlabaster Chambray
accent chair alabaster amazon armchair bryant chair chambray gilt lafayette lifestyle marcy mercer natural overstock perigold tompkins track arm wide track arm
PRODUCT DETAILSSuper-comfortable and serious about style, the Mercer Chair is a solidly designed piece that will last a lifetime. The gently rounded curves of this cubed chair hint at a traditional past, while serving the needs of modern life. Low, square wooden feet complete the look.
- All Mercer Chairs have one (1) seat cushion and one (1) back cushion.
- Overall Width is 36"W
- Classic Depth is 39"D; Luxe Depth is 44"D
- Seat Height is 19"H; Overall Height is 33.5"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Its signature pattern gives it an almost heather appearance. While both casual and dimensional, Chambray offers up a quality that is woven on warp and solid cross yarn and embraces dimension and strength. A light knit substrate stabilizes the fabric and yet still allows it to be draped, ultimately adding a hum sprung vibe.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Seat Cushions are "spring-and-down," featuring a core of coiled springs, which is surrounded by a foam and then wrapped with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Back cushions have a foam core to hold the structure of the cushion, then it is wrapped with a downproof cover and filled with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.