Mercer ChairOyster Raw Linen
chair mercer oyster raw linen
PRODUCT DETAILSSuper-comfortable and serious about style, the Mercer Chair is a solidly designed piece that will last a lifetime. The gently rounded curves of this cubed chair hint at a traditional past, while serving the needs of modern life. Low, square wooden feet complete the look.
- All Mercer Chairs have one (1) seat cushion and one (1) back cushion.
- Overall Width is 36"W
- Classic Depth is 39"D; Luxe Depth is 44"D
- Seat Height is 19"H; Overall Height is 33.5"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- It is a medium-weight linen blend and has an ample body with an exceptional hand. The textured linen weave combines rich texture and a slight variegated color.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.