Mercer SofaBluebell Chambray
10' 5' 6' 7' 8' 9' amazon blue bluebell bryant chambray couch gilt lafayette lifestyle marcy mercer overstock perigold sofa tompkins track arm wide track arm
PRODUCT DETAILSThe Mercer sofa is comfortable, clean-lined, and anchored in tradition, this is the ultimate modern sofa. Timelessly elegant details shine with its low square feet and rounded angular profile.
- 5' length sofas have one (1) seat cushion and one (1) back cushion.
- 6', 7' and 8' length sofas have two (2) seat cushions and two (2) back cushions.
- 9' and 10' length sofas have three (3) seat cushions and three (3) back cushions.
- Classic Depth is 39"D; Luxe Depth is 44"D
- Seat Height is 19"H; Overall Height is 33.5"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Its signature pattern gives it an almost heather appearance. While both casual and dimensional, Chambray offers up a quality that is woven on warp and solid cross yarn and embraces dimension and strength. A light knit substrate stabilizes the fabric and yet still allows it to be draped, ultimately adding a hum sprung vibe.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Seat Cushions are "spring-and-down," featuring a core of coiled springs, which is surrounded by a foam and then wrapped with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Back cushions have a foam core to hold the structure of the cushion, then it is wrapped with a downproof cover and filled with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.