Thompson ChairAlabaster Chenille
alabaster chair chenille thompson
PRODUCT DETAILSFollow the gentle curve of the Thompson Chair’s slope arm towards its comfortable roll-armrest. This timeless chair design represents a new classic in traditionally-inspired modern homes. Seamlessly clean in its construction and design, this chair is an easy win for contemporary spaces.
- All Thompson Chairs have a single bench seat and one (1) back cushion.
- Overall Width is 43"W
- Classic Depth is 41"D; Luxe Depth is 46"D
- Seat Height is 17"H; Overall Height is 32"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Providing a “fuzzy feel, ” Chenille is created from a yarn that has a raised, textured surface, which is known as pile. It is a tightly woven fabric that is thick, heavy and soft.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.