Thompson ChairOyster Chenille
abingdon accent chair amazon armchair bench seat bleecker chair chenille duane gilt greyish cream lifestyle overstock oyster perigold rolled arm slope arm thompson vesey
PRODUCT DETAILSFollow the gentle curve of the Thompson Chair’s slope arm towards its comfortable roll-armrest. This timeless chair design represents a new classic in traditionally-inspired modern homes. Seamlessly clean in its construction and design, this chair is an easy win for contemporary spaces.
- All Thompson Chairs have a single bench seat and one (1) back cushion.
- Overall Width is 43"W
- Classic Depth is 41"D; Luxe Depth is 46"D
- Seat Height is 17"H; Overall Height is 32"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Providing a “fuzzy feel”, Chenille is created from a yarn that has a raised, textured surface, which is known as pile. It is a tightly woven fabric that is thick, heavy and soft.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Seat Cushions are "spring-and-down," featuring a core of coiled springs, which is surrounded by a foam and then wrapped with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Back cushions have a foam core to hold the structure of the cushion, then it is wrapped with a downproof cover and filled with a blend of feathers, down, and poly-fiber.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.