Varick Corner ChairOyster Distressed Chenille
chair corner chair crypton distressed chenille greyish cream lifestyle oyster sectional component varick
PRODUCT DETAILSThe Varick Corner Chair is a pivotal component for any Varick sectional. It can be used to create an L-Shaped Sectional, or as an end-cap in any modular configuration with the Varick Armless Chair or Varick Single-Arm Chaise. Sylistically, it seamlessly blends tailored stitching with overstuffed, super-thick cushions for modern slipper chair appearance.
- All Varick Corner Chairs have a tight seat and a tight back.
- Overall Width is 41"W; Overall Depth is 41"D
- Seat Height is 17"H; Overall Height is 30"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Evoking the purity of the refined chenille weave, this material embraces a slightly distressed look, while offering a medium weight upholstery grade that is gentle to the hand.
- This fabric features Crypton which is a performance technology built into every fiber to resists spills, stains and odors. Crypton Home Fabric is non-toxic, it is GREENGUARD™ Gold certified for sustainability, and it is milled in the USA.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- This style is a tight seat. Both seat and back are upholstered, with no loose cushions. This gives a cleaner, more tailored appearance and a firmer feel.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.