Varick Single-Arm ChaiseOyster Distressed Chenille
chaise chaise lounge crypton distressed chenille greyish cream left-arm chaise lifestyle oyster right-arm chaise sectional component single-arm chaise varick
PRODUCT DETAILSThe Varick Single Arm Chaise functions as a component for any Varick sectional. Availble in both a right-arm and left-arm, it can be used in any modular configuration with the Varick Armless Chair or Varick Corner Chair. Sylistically, it seamlessly blends tailored stitching with overstuffed, super-thick cushions for modern slipper chair appearance.
- All Varick Single-Arm Chaises have a tight seat and a tight back.
- Overall Width is 41"W; Overall Depth is 73"D
- Seat Height is 17"H; Overall Height is 30"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Evoking the purity of the refined chenille weave, this material embraces a slightly distressed look, while offering a medium weight upholstery grade that is gentle to the hand.
- This fabric features Crypton which is a performance technology built into every fiber to resists spills, stains and odors. Crypton Home Fabric is non-toxic, it is GREENGUARD™ Gold certified for sustainability, and it is milled in the USA.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- The seat is an 8-way hand-tied spring system. To make the 8-way hand-tied coils, our craftsman tie springs eight ways, from side to side, front to back and diagonally ensuring supportive, flexible, comfort.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.