Charlton BenchPumice Vintage Leather
bench charlton pumice vintage leather
PRODUCT DETAILSThe timeless silhouette of the Charlton Bench delivers the best of classic and contemporary design elements. Featuring elongated, tapered wooden legs, this versatile bench is a striking accent piece. Flanked by low, curved backrests, its single bench seat provides a wide resting area.
- All Charlton Bench have a single bench seat and two (2) side cushion.
- Overall Width 72"W; Overall Depth is 27"D
- Seat Height is 19"H; Overall Height is 31"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- This is an aniline leather that has a distressed, oily pull-up featuring a natural grain, highlighting the handcrafted nature of leather with aged appeal.
- Leather is a natural product and as such there will be variations between the product demonstrated and the one received. Please view the full-size leather swatch to see the intricacies of the leather used to upholster products.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.