Charlton SofaPumice Vintage Leather
5' 6' 7' 8' 9' charlton pumice sofa vintage leather
PRODUCT DETAILSThe elegantly lanky form of the Charlton Sofa illustrates its traditional design influence. Gently outward-leaning sheltering arms encase its elegant single bench seat. With its elevated, curved wooden legs, this sweet sofa design is a clear winner.
- All Charlton sofa sizes have a single bench seat, one (1) back cushion and two (2) side cushions.
- Classic Depth is 33"D; Luxe Depth is 40"D
- Seat Height is 19"H; Overall Height is 31"H
- Due to the nature and size of single bench cushions, the upholstery may reveal "comfort wrinkles" sooner. Bench cushions have less support to stabilize the material due to their extended size, and the wrinkles should not be considered a construction defect.
- Leather is a natural material that is subject to variations and natural markings. Texture, size and color will vary slightly from hide to hide making each piece unique.
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- This is an aniline leather that has a distressed, oily pull-up featuring a natural grain, highlighting the handcrafted nature of leather with aged appeal.
- Leather is a natural product and as such there will be variations between the product demonstrated and the one received. Please view the full-size leather swatch to see the intricacies of the leather used to upholster products.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.