Varick Corner ChairChocolate Vintage Leather
brown chair chocolate corner chair lifestyle sectional component varick vintage leather
PRODUCT DETAILSThe Varick Corner Chair is a pivotal component for any Varick sectional. It can be used to create an L-Shaped Sectional, or as an end-cap in any modular configuration with the Varick Armless Chair or Varick Single-Arm Chaise. Sylistically, it seamlessly blends tailored stitching with overstuffed, super-thick cushions for modern slipper chair appearance.
- All Varick Corner Chairs have a tight seat and a tight back.
- Overall Width is 41"W; Overall Depth is 41"D
- Seat Height is 17"H; Overall Height is 30"H
- Leather is a natural material that is subject to variations and natural markings. Texture, size and color will vary slightly from hide to hide making each piece unique.
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally and locally based materials.
- Frames are bench-made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- An aniline Vintage Leather has a distressed, oily pull-up that features a natural grain and a light sheen, highlighting the handcrafted nature of leather with its aged appeal.
- Leather is a natural product and as such there will be variations between the product demonstrated and the one received. Please view the full-size leather swatch to see the intricacies of the leather used to upholster products.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- This style is a tight seat. Both seat and back are upholstered, with no loose cushions. This gives a cleaner, more tailored appearance and a firmer feel.
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for production. Shipping transit time will then be 1-3 weeks depending on destination.